Tuesday 11 February 2014

A Couple more Plaques

Morning all!
I expect you're surprised to see me when it's not a Sketch N Stash day aren't you?

While we were recently having some work done to the house, our carpenter saw some of my plaques and asked if I would make one for his partner and another for her daughter. Of course I obliged, so I thought I'd share them with you.

It's difficult to see from this photo but the shoe is decorated with lots of diamonds (real ones of course!) and finished off with black satin ribbon.


The image for this is from Digital Pencil Too it's Mo Manning's 'Video Girl' and again is finished with satin ribbon, this time pink.

7 comments:

Sue said...

They are both fabulous.

iReneM said...

Hi Chrissie
Thank you for your visits :) it's about time I repaid the compliment, isn't it!!
These are two beautiful placques.
I particularly love the first.
Of course you used 'real' diamonds. As a lady of taste like wot I am I'm sure you didn't even consider anything but the real thing, LOL
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous creations sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

these are lovely Chris! I love the idea of decorating with diamonds...mmmmm.

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Beryl said...

They are gorgeous Chrissie. You never know - this could be the start of something big.
Beryl xx

coops said...

these are so stunning chrissy.fabulous designs :D

xx coops xx