Sunday 18 August 2013

Cheers!

I had a male card to make for a neighbour and as I really don't enjoy making men's cards, I thought I'd take the opportunity to join in with a couple of challenges.
I know he likes his beer, so I thought this image might be welcome.

Card Details:
* Image - Just Inklined 'Cheers Chalkboard'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Papermania
* Punch - Martha Stewart
* Everything else from my stash

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Oldie but a Goodie - Boys/Male cards
Passion for Promarkers - Sketch

 

9 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fab sweetie, just right for those pesty men. Lol!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Loopylou. said...

oh its fab, man cards are sooo hard!!
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card for the boys, love the image.

Sylv xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your mens card, it perfect.
luv
Debby

coops said...

brilliant male card chrissie.the design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Helen said...

Fab men's card!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Cards By MI said...

This is really lovely! Great image, great use of papers. Fabby! Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fabulous card for the oh so hard to make for males(I usually avoid them) xx

Dawn said...

Chrissie, your card is ace! I spotted it over at Passion for Promarkers & have added a link to it on the Just Inklined Facebook page! Hope you get lots of traffic!
Well done on being in the Top 5!
HUgs
Dawn (Just Inklined DT)