Monday 16 February 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #4


Well here's my DT card for this week's fabulous sketch from Becky at Sketch and Stash.
I can't believe we're up to challenge number four already and I'd like to thank all of you who've been joining in and making it such fun.
From reading your blogs (yes, I do TRY to get around them all and leave a comment!) you seem to be enjoying the challenge of using up your new or previously unused crafting goodies, not to mention trying out Becky's GORGEOUS sketches!
If you haven't managed to join in yet, why not try and make it this time, don't forget you can use anything for your projects, it doesn't have to be stamping, it can be CDs, decoupage kits or (like me this week) digital downloads.

Card Details:
* Images - PC Crafter 'Bunny Rhymes'
* Backing papers - Basic Grey and K & Co
* Paper lace - K & Co
* Pearls - Joanna Sheen
* Sentiment - done on PC
* Flowers from my stash


Apologies again for the slightly 'skiffy' picture, I think my scanner hates me!

24 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh what a lovely card Chrissie :-) Love those bunnies, how cute are they !! Fabulous :-)
Lorraine

Annie said...

Lovely card Chrissie. I didn't get chance to join in last time - for some reason I really failed with that sketch, but I'll defo do this one.

Ann xxx

Elaine ♥ said...

Such cute bunnies :) Lovely card Chrissie :)

Elaine x

Rach said...

a fabulous card Chrissie.xxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Chrissie fab card haven't really tryed using my computer much for cardmaking but if this is the type of cards you can make I best try. Lovely card so cute!!!!!

Sandra Wright. said...

Gorgeous card as always, those bunnies are to die for, love them.

Hugs Sandie xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Chrissie - I'll try to join in again with this one - loved the last one
Ann x

Riet said...

wowwww Chrissie,what a beautiful card.
l love the image.

hugs Riet.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card Chrissie, love the images and the colours. Cathy xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissie saw this card when I went to the site to get the new sketch its gorgeous love those images and you are not alone my scanner hates me to lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

Gorgeous Chrissie. Love those characters and the colour scheme.
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Chrissie, great looking sketch too
Beryl x

PixieHouse Creations said...

Hi Chrissie well at last!! ive got around to looking at my blogging friends blogs!! Great card as always Chrissie,such cute ikkle bunnies
Hopefully next time they have a challenge i can join in as my ECDL course now finished and handed in so more time to myself now
Hope alls well with you ]
Wendy xx

Wheezie said...

Wonderful card Chrissie really love the bunny images
x Wheezie x

Helen said...

Awwww...this is so cute!
Helen x

iReneM said...

Ahh, sweet little bunnies!
Lovely card and colour choice
x

Annie said...

oh these two are so cute and you made a fabby card. hugs, annie x

Cathy said...

Chrissie, those bunnies are adorable and I love the papers. Its a great card.
Glad someone else has a love/hate relationship with their scanner - I am 'punishing' mine for being awkward by taking photos at the moment!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Becky said...

Your card is gorgeous Chrissie, I just love those cute bunnies! Thanks so much once again Chrissie, you're a real star!!
Love Becky xx

Bridgette said...

I love your cards Chrissie - and just wanted to say thank you for linking and good luck in the draw - Bridgette

Solli said...

What a wonderful card - thank you for sharing!

Lorraine A said...

Hi Chrissie, It has been lovely being GD, not long enough to really get to know each other but I am following your blog and will be popping by regularly to see what you re up to :-)
Keep in touch :-)
Lorraine

Riet said...

woww Chrissie,what a beautiful card,l love the image.
hugs Riet.xx

Bev said...

What a fabulous card Chrissie, the bunnies are just adorable.