Saturday 29 November 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Lilac


A very good morning to everyone, I'm very early today anyone would think I was organised for once (they'd be wrong though!)
This morning's card is for the Cute Card Thursday challenge which this week is Lilac
The card I've made uses a Hanglar & Stanglar image which I've coloured with Pro Markers (surprise!) It's been mounted onto some purple miri card which has been throught the Cuttlebug and then cut with Nesties. The backing paper is DCWV 'Pink Christmas' mounted onto some lilac glitter card and I've finished off with a lilac Cuttlebug corner and a bauble embellishment from my stash.
She looks such a little sweetie, all wrapped up against the cold and carrying her little wooden heart.
I may be back later with another card if the day goes well, if not I expect I'll post it tomorrow. Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a good weekend.

11 comments:

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Chrissie, I just love it. I've got that stack isn't it great.
Beryl x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Another gorgeous creation love that particular image - it reminds me of my friend at work. She wears a hat like that as her job is a bit chilly. In fact you have just inspired me for her Xmas card!

Annie said...

oh that is gorgeous Chrissie.

Sorry about the missing link to the blog candy on my posting this morning.
Jude lives at http://crafts-international.blogspot.com/2008/11/wowblog-candy.html

good luck
Ann xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

This is such a pretty and cite card...I love it.

Hugs Sandie xx
p.s left msg on yuku for you

Beryl said...

Gorgeous. Everything about it is perfect.
Beryl xx

Rach said...

Chrissie this is a gorgeous card, such and adorable image, love it. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Chrissie, I love the Hanglar image so much..perfect :-)
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Becky said...

Aww, gorgeous card Chrissie, loving the cheeks lol!!
Love Becky xx

Bev said...

Chrissie this is fabulous!! Love that darling image and the gorge colours you have used.

hugs Bev x

Jane's Blogs said...

This is lovely as usual. I have left you a little something on my blog.

Jane xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous creation Chrissie
Ann x