Monday 23 June 2008

SBS9 Brown and Pink Challenge


This card is for SBS9 Colour Challenge, and the theme is "brown and pink". You can do anything you like as long as it is in those two colours.
I really like this colour scheme and decided that little Baking Tilda would look quite sweet in these colours.
Tilda was coloured with Caran D'Ache water colour pencils and some Stickles glue was added to her hairband, wings and little socks.
The backing papers are from K & Co, Tilda has been mounted onto a little oval mat then onto some browny-bronze (?!!) cardstock from my stash, I've used this same cardstock to mount a little Cuddly Buddly sentiments stamp onto as well, after having first glazed it with Glossy Accents. The card has been finished off with some brown and white striped ribbon and a little chiffon ribbon bow.
I'm hoping that now I've caught up with myself a bit, I'll be able to enter the challenges I want before they end!!

12 comments:

Beryl said...

Pink and brown. What a lovely combination and your card is so beautiful.

Beryl xx

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful I love the layout... thank you for taking part and good luck Sue :o)

PixieHouse Creations said...

Two sweet colours pink and brown
lovely card Chrissie..now who is behind with challenges??? meeeee cause i keep looking at everyone elses lol
wendy x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is really cute - pink and brown is one of my favourite colour combos!

Lavender Rose said...

Chrissie what a lovely card, very cute and I love the colour combination, reminds me a bit of strawberry cream chocs....don't really like those to be honest LOL but I haven't eaten since last night so am feeling a bit ravenous now!!!!

Jane's Blogs said...

Superb ... perfect ... love it.

Annie said...

one of my favourite Tildas - she is just lovely and I love the colours you have used.

Ann xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Chrissie - I like this colourway too and you've done a lovely job
Ann x

Rainbow Lady said...

Have left you a pressie on my blog
Love Cynthia x ooh and this card is lovely too

Ann Whitfield said...

Hi Chrissie - I'm back again to leave you an award. When you have chance check out my blog to find it.
Ann x

Jodi said...

So pretty. I admit, I'm a sucker for brown and pink though. Love your card.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is a really lovely card, loving the image, and wouldn't mind some of those delicious looking cookies!! Linda x