Sunday 22 June 2008

At the Seaside


This is my card for the Lots to do challenge of "Children" this week. This is the first time I've entered a challenge on this site, but I made this card a couple of days ago and thought it fitted the theme perfectly. I've also just entered it for this week's Ooh-la-la challenge of "The Seaside" following a message from Wendi over there.
It's another very simple card (I don't seem to have much time to do anything else lately!) I've matted and layered the image of these gorgeous little girls having fun at the seaside onto some silver miri card and then onto some red card, all from my stash.
I'm beginning to catch up with myself at last, so hopefully I'll soon have more time to spend making something a little more challenging.

14 comments:

starcyl said...

Yet another lovely card.

Jenny x

Ang C said...

a beautiful card

thankyou for joining in with the challenge this week

Shaz said...

lovley card chrissie, love the quaint image!! well done

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a wonderful image - perfect for the challenge!

Mags said...

What a lovely image

Thank you for joining in with us this week

Andrea said...

What a gorgeous card,love it

Thank you for joining us on lots to do this week
xxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Me again Chrisse - I have just tagged you! (Sorry!!)

Jane's Blogs said...

This so reminded me of pictures I used to see as a very young child. Thanks for the memories and what a superb card ... as usual.

Lavender Rose said...

What a beautiful image, lovely card Chrissie!

Kim Dellow said...

that is a wonderful scene

stamp and scrape said...

So sweet - you chose a gorgeous image of the children.
Ros

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous card - thank you for joining our challenge this week

For the life of me said...

lovely xxx

Wendi said...

Just adorable this would fit in with our theme this week too if you would like to join in
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/